6 year Warranty
Ariston, through its U.S. distributor Controlled Energy
Corp., (hereinafter CEC) guarantees this water heater to the Owner (hereinafter
"Owner") of the water heater at the original installation location against
defects in material or workmanship for the periods specified below.
1. The Inner Tank - If the inner tank leaks within six
(6) years from the date of original installation of the water heater,
because of a defect in material or workmanship, CEC will furnish to such
Owner a new heater of the then prevailing comparable model.
2. Any Component Other than The Inner Tank - If any other component part
(other than the inner tank) proves to be defective in material or workmanship
within one (1) year from the date of original installation of the water
heater, CEC will furnish the Owner with a replacement of the defective
3. Verification of Date of Original Installation - When Owner cannot verify
or document the original date of installation, the warranty period begins
on the date of manufacture marked on the tag affixed to the water heater.
1. This Limited Warranty shall be the exclusive warranty
made by the Manufacturer and is made in lieu of all other warranties,
expressed or implied (whether written or oral), including, but not limited
to, warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
2. Manufacturer shall not be liable for any incidental, consequential,
special or contingent damages or expenses arising, directly or indirectly,
from any defect in the water heater or the use of the water heater.
3. Manufacturer shall not be liable for any water damage arising, directly
or indirectly, from any defect in the water heater component part(s) or
from its use.
4. Manufacturer shall not be liable under this warranty if:
The water heater or any of its component parts has been subject to misuse,
alteration, neglect or accident, or
The Owner and not the Manufacturer or his representative shall be liable
for and shall pay for all field charges for labor or other expenses incurred
in the removal and/or repair of the product or any expense incurred by the
owner in order to repair the product.
b) The water heater has not been installed in accordance with the applicable
local plumbing and/or building code(s) and/or regulation(s), or
c) The water heater has not been installed in accordance with the printed
manufacturerÕs instructions, or
d) The water heater is not continuously supplied with potable water.
states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential
damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. This
warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights
which may vary from state to state.
Owner shall keep this certificate.
Note: A water heater should be installed in such
a manner that if it should leak, the resulting flow of water will not cause
damage to the area in which it is installed.
How the owner can secure service or make a claim
1. Owner should contact the dealer who sold the water
heater covered by this warranty or
2. Owner should submit the warranty claim directly to CEC at the address
listed below, and they will arrange for the handling of the claim.
3. Whenever any inquiry or service request is made, be sure to include the
water heater model number, the date of manufacture, date of installation,
DealerÕs name, and the watts and voltage.
4. When returning the water heater or component part(s), they must be individually
tagged and identified with the Returned Goods Authorization # issued by
CEC and shipped prepaid to CEC.